Bonfiglioli EP Series (Enhanced Protection) for Food & Beverage Industries
The newly designed, Bonfiglioli EP Series gives companies in the food and beverage industry a range of purpose designed products, to suit their hygiene and corrosion-resistant specifications, which are not normally available within standard power transmission products.
With great attention given to oil tightness and wash down of the gearmotor’s exterior surfaces, it allows for the unit to be installed in close proximity to the food process – without the need for screens, cabinets or guards.
Frame sizes available: 44 (except VFR style), 49, 63, 75, 86.
Motor availability: 0.12 through 4 kW, both compact type and IEC standard 2, 4 and 6 poles.
Features of the Bonfiglioli EP (Enhanced Protection) Series
- Perfectly suited to the food and beverage industries
- Corrosion resistant
- Resists the harshest environments
- Can be cleaned/sanitized with most detergents
All VF-EP & W-EP units have the following features:
- Stainless steel hollow shaft
- Stainless steel nameplate & mounting hardware
- Oil seals loaded with stainless steel inner springs
- Un-vented plugs for oil tightness & to prevent lubricant contamination
- Button plugs for unused mounting holes
- Available in all standard worm sizes and ratios
The units can also be supplied with the following extras:
- Stainless steel seal covers
- Filled with food grade oil
- 2 Pack Epoxy Paint